Lately,I'm in a state which even I cannot stand to be in.
My life is not what I thought it should be.
I feel even people around me,people I care about,seems to be getting further.
My friends,even her,all of them are getting away from me.
If that what you all want,then,fine.
Now,what we'd been through before,seems meaningless.
Maybe I am better of on my own.
You just too busy with your life,and left me forgotten.
Be with somebody else,I WILL NEGLECT TO CARE.
Or maybe you never did know me before.
DAMN.I almost do not care if you DIE.
Maybe,a part of me don't want to let you go.
Friday, February 6, 2009
papercut
Posted by spiralsphere at 3:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wei adakah aku tergolong dalam kategori ini? kerana aku mohon maaf jika ya. tengoklah nanti bila aku free kita keluarlah lepak dari malam sampai pagi? ada ok?
sorilah hari isnin ni aku tak dapat nak keluar.
sorry wan,aku time tulis blog ni aku mmg tention gyle time ni,so,aku masokkan semue kwan2 aku...
tapi,aku dh okay skit,so,dh xde pe2 la...
aku pon sorry gak....
Post a Comment