Thursday, January 22, 2009

all colour but the black

People say that sorry seems to be the hardest word.
Well,I found it to be wrong.
It's easy to say sorry for me.But what's hard is to mean it.
Why did I apologize all this time?To please someone that I did wrong to?
If so,why should I do that?They never did anything to please me.
Why should care to feel sorry all this time.Do they even care,too?
Now I feel that the Other side is the only path I should follow.
What's wrong if we play evil in this life,if it will be no different if you play good?
Talk about sincerity,my ass.Dammit.I wish I could evolve,and be something evil.
many fictional characters became evil when some weird auras came to them.
Well,I wish that aura would come to me.
I'm starting to like the dark.It's more peaceful.I can't see the lies in this world.
All fade back to the darkness.I want to be a part of the darkness as long it will bring peace in my mind.

3 comments:

Don Juan said...

waaah nampaknya kau semakin tukar kepada dark side. ngehehe
wei sorry pasal ym. sorry sangat-sangat.

spiralsphere said...

pasal ym tu,xde pape pon..
its okay...
its ym we sholud blame on...
heheh

Don Juan said...

ahaha yeah, ym is being a bitch lately! uurgh