Thursday, March 12, 2009

I wish I could do better than this

I'm beginning to wonder what I was doing for this past 17 years,not to mention last year.I'm accepting my failure,but,what I neglect to forgive myself is that,I know,I could,and I should do better.I know I can do better than this.A friend of mine once said,'even if u get a bad grades,doesn't mean that the world has ended.'.True,i couldn't agree more.But if I do accept that fact,what about my family.I'm beginning to think that I'm disgracing their dignity or something.
Please God,dive me another chance.This time,put me on the right path.Not that I wasn't on the right path,but,let me be on the a better one this time.I admit,I was fooling around last year,thinking more about my social life.Guess too socialo is so sial.eyh.
Goodbye,halcyon days~
~The End~

1 comments:

daly said...

Hey, cheer up yeah? I didn't do very well either. But no matter what, life goes on. Ppl move on. Keep persevering, have faith, this is just a little part of what lies ahead of us.. And most importantly, never give up. Losing is better than surrendering :)
-daleena-